Nevada MP Tent
£476.00 RRP £579.99 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Nevada MP Tent from Outwell is a spacious 5 person tent, perfect for family holidays or couples who want extra space. Standing height throughout adds to the openness of the tent, with large windows that let in plenty of light, and zip-up curtains that offer privacy when needed. Full mesh doors at the side allow you to open up the tent for ventilation without letting insects in, and the waterproof fabric and taped seams give you great protection from rain if the weather turns bad.
- Royal Master Bedrooms offer extra space, headroom, and wide views to the outside
- Cable entry points for convenient access to mains power for electronic devices
- Night Sky ceilings and Thermo-reflective coating extend sleeping comfort for campers of all ages
- Rain Safe side door offers protection from vertical and wind-driven downpours
- Full mesh doors at the side and front for air flow and protection form insects
- Large panorama windows with zip-up curtains ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies secure tent lighting and avoid tripping
- Organiser pockets ensure items don’t get mislaid
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items
- Standing height
- Wind stabiliser system keeps tent secure in gale force winds
- Tinted windows to protect from UV damage
- Fire retardant
- Taped seams
- Trolley carry bag
- Type: Tunnel
- Sleeps: 5
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching: Flysheet first or as one
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 (100% polyester Oxford / taffeta) with taped seams
- Floor: Double coated 100% polyethylene, 10000mm HH
- Inner Tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 8.5/11-12.7mm
- Pack size: 78 x 40 x 42cm
- Weight: 25.6kg
Outtex® polyester and polycotton fabrics are designed for optimum performance. Using 100% polyester fibres which offer a high resistance to UV damage and superb tension in wet conditions to keep the tent stable and minimise flapping. Durable Water Repellant outer treatment works with the PU-coating on the inside of the fly to ensure the high hydrostatic head. Polycotton is densely woven to allow moisture vapour to escape while keeping out water droplets. It creates a condensation free microclimate and feels cool in the heat and warm when outside temperatures fall, keeping out rain and dew.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).