Vigor 3 Tent
£118.99 RRP £169.99 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Vigor 3 Tent from Outwell is lightweight and versatile – perfect for trips when you need to keep pack weight low. Standing height in the living space offers a great place to get changed and store gear, ideal for longer treks when you need a bit more comfort. The front door can be raised to create a canopy, extending your tent and offering a great place for sheltered cooking or a shady spot to relax. Fully waterproof, with the Wind Guard System that braces the tent against strong winds, this tent keeps you totally protected from the elements.
- The Wind Guard System ensures outstanding stability in high winds by securely bracing the tent flysheet via the sturdy poles to spread the wind force loading
- The twin parallel zips and two steel poles supplied allow the front door to be raised to create a canopy offering shade and shelter. Canopy side panels with zip fastening at the top can be rolled away and fastened securely when not needed.
- Whilst maintaining full headroom at the storage area, the unique profile of the Vigor design reduces overall tent weight and packed size
- Storage area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet offers plenty of space, protection, and flexibility
- Ventilation at the rear of tent allows an airflow to tackle condensation
- Inner has an integral, fully-sealed groundsheet for draught-free nights and no crawling insects
- The pre-attached and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy; it can be easily and quickly detached as required
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from wind and rain
- Fire retardant
- Taped seams
- Carry bag
- Type: Tunnel
- Sleeps: 3
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 storage area
- Pitching: Flysheet first or as one
- Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Floor: Double coated 100% polyethylene, 10000mm HH
- Inner Tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 8.5/9.5/956-11mm, Steel poles 16mm
- Pack size: 24 x 65cm
- Weight: 7.3kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Outtex® polyester and polycotton fabrics are designed for optimum performance. Using 100% polyester fibres which offer a high resistance to UV damage and superb tension in wet conditions to keep the tent stable and minimise flapping. Durable Water Repellant outer treatment works with the PU-coating on the inside of the fly to ensure the high hydrostatic head. Polycotton is densely woven to allow moisture vapour to escape while keeping out water droplets. It creates a condensation free microclimate and feels cool in the heat and warm when outside temperatures fall, keeping out rain and dew.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).