Borealis Classic Rucksack 29
£75.95 RRP £85.00
The North Face Borealis Classic is a 29 litre rucksack for day hikes or city commuters with a versatile FlexVent back system designed to keep you cool and comfy. The Borealis has been updated to make the perfect flawless. Padded, fleece lined laptop and tablet sleeves protect your valuables and 2 water bottle pockets are great for carrying a water supply.
A compartment with separate pockets allow you to organise pens, papers and media devices, including a secure zippered pocket. Reflective strips are positioned around the bag to ensure maximum reflectivity while a sternum strap and removable waist band give a better fit to your body.
- FlexVent: suspension system with custom injection-molded shoulder straps and padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece lined laptop and tablet sleeves in the main compartment
- Front elastic bungee for external storage
- 2nd compartment with internal organisation including media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing for maximum surround reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses
- 2 water bottle pockets with stretch mesh to conceal contents
- Side compression straps to adjust load
- Sternum strap and removable waist belt
- Hydration compatible
- Volume: 28 litres
- Weight: 1260g
- Laptop sleeves: 31cm x 33cm
- Fabric: 210D Cordura nylon mioni-ripstop, 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 1680D ballistics nylon
- Dimensions: 19.75" x 13.5" x 8.5" (50 cm x 34.5 cm x 22 cm)
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).