Parsec 20 Sleeping Bag - White Heat
£243.75 RRP £375.00 In Stock
The Parsec 20 Sleeping Bag from Thermarest is incredibly soft and warm, perfect for keeping you toasty on chilly nights in the wilderness. The Nikwax-treated goose down repels moisture to retain loft, meaning you stay insulated even in damp weather, while the Thermacapture™ lining stops your radiant heat escaping for even greater warmth. The Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket quickly warms your feet for instant cosiness, which is especially welcome when long hikes have your feet feeling frozen! Low-weight at only 890g, this bag is the ideal trekking companion.
- 800 fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down absorbs less water, retains loft and dries fast to keep you warmer
- Thermacapture™ lining traps radiant body heat and retains warmth without extra bulk or weight
- SynergyLink™ connectors allow you to integrate the bag and mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency
- Zoned isolation maximises warmth and saves weight
- Quilt and blanket loops allow you to customise your sleep system by layering with Thermarest quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket rapidly warms cold feet
- Heat trapping draft collar
- Differential cut
- Full length zipper draft tube
- Snag-free zipper
- Cinchable hood
- External zip pocket
- Comfort Range: 30oF/0oC
- Transition Range: 20oF/-6oC
- Risk Range: -12oF/-24oC
- Fill: 800 fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS with Thermacapture lining
- Girth: Shoulder 157cm (62”) / Hip 145cm (57”) / Foot 117cm (46”)
- Fit: Regular 170cm – 183cm (5’7” – 6’)
- Pack size: 53 x 36cm
- Weight: 890g
NikWax Hydrophobic Down™ is a safe, high performance, fluorocarbon-free water resistant down fill for outdoor insulating clothing and gear. It resists getting wet, so the loft and insulation properties of your gear are maintained and you stay warm and dry.
ThermaCapture Radiant Heat Technology is a proprietary reflective coating that we apply to a range of surfaces. By reflecting radiant heat back to your body that is otherwise lost, this extremely lightweight coating turns that surface into a very efficient heat reflector, amplifying warmth without the excess weight or bulk of added, conventional insulating materials.
Integrating mattress and bag, SynergyLink™ Connectors make sure you stay on your mattress while you roll freely for the best nights rest possible. Two elastic bands create a snug fit around any mattress up to 25 inches (63.5 cm) wide, keeping your bag centered and eliminating problems with sliding off your mattress or getting your bag twisted around you.
Zoned Insulation puts loft where you need it most – on top of you where it traps rising heat. Beneath you we use less fill, where your mattress already insulates you, and the value of lofted insulation is already minimized by compression. This is possible because our sleeping bags integrate with your mattress, keeping it properly oriented to maximize warmth and save weight.
Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer helps to rapidly warm cold feet, offering a baffled pocket of insulation in the footbox of our Women’s down and synthetic sleeping bags. Just slide your feet in for maximum warmth. Leave them out and you’ll still benefit from an extra layer of insulation in the foot of your sleeping bag.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.