Vango Kanto Junior Sleeping Bag - Ink Blue
£34.00 RRP £39.95 In Stock
The Vango Kanto Junior mummy shaped sleeping bag uses our Polair® Snug fabric to ensure a soft and cosy fabric against your body for a good night's sleep. The single-layer construction and horizontal stitch reduce cold spots and ensure the fill stays even across the bag. The bag is perfect for campsite camping especially for those who may need a shorter sleeping bag. The Junior size sleeping bag creates a smaller bag for kids ensuring that they are warm all night.
TOTAL WEIGHT 1.1kg PACKSIZE 36.0 x ø21.0cm FILL TYPE 60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill SUGGESTED USAGE MIN 8° SUGGESTED USAGE MAX 20° EXT CHEST WIDTH 70cm INT CHEST WIDTH 68cm MAX USER HEIGHT 150cm INT FOOT WIDTH 48cm INT LENGTH 155cm SHAPE Junior PERFORMANCE 2 Season ZIP SIDE Left TOG 9.0 EXT LENGTH 160cm
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Headrest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy brushed Polair® polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T)
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increased durability, extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot, reducing pack size and increasing thermal efficiency
- Shaped Hood with Elasticated Opening - Reduces heat loss from the head. No drawcord closure on Junior models for safety
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Junior Size - Tailored for smaller bodies to keep them cosy during the night
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Polair® Snug Shell- A super soft and cosy brushed Polair® polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £15.
Standard delivery is £2.95 for orders under £15. You will receive your order 2 - 5 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 14 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.