The Wayfayrer Meatballs and Pasta Meal Pouch provides a substantial meal and satisfies the heartiest of appetites whilst camping, walking, climbing, sailing or any other outdoor activities. Sealed in an individual, robust foil pouch, this tasty, pre-cooked meal is easy to carry, simple to prepare and can be eaten hot or cold.
- Ready to eat, hot or cold.
- Can be heated in boiling water in 7-8 minutes
- Pre-cooked in a foil pouch, no need the keep refrigerated, hygienic and no chance of contamination.
- No need to carry extra water for cooking
- Water for reheating can be straight from the tap, lake/river. It is warming the food and will not be consumed.
- No need to wash up those pans, just eat straight from the pouch!
- Fully hydrated, will not dehydrate the body.
- Robust flexible packaging, can easily be packed around other contents of a pack or bag.
- High in nutrients, great for active people on the hill.
- 3 year life
Beef Meatballs (33%)(Beef (68%), Onion, Water, Soya Protein Isolate, Rusk (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Flavourings, Stabilisers: Di-Tri-Polyphosphates), Tomatoes (30%), Cooked Pasta (18%)(Water, Durum Wheat, Egg Albumen), Onion, Tomato Puree, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Garlic Puree, Herb Extracts, Stabilisers: E413, E466, E415; Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper.
Allergy Advice: For Allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in Bold
Origin: Made in the UK using Beef from the UK
Net Weight: 300g
Average Values per 100g
of which Saturates 1.4g
of which Sugars 3.8g
Storage Advice: Store unopened Pouch in cool dry conditions
Shelf Life: 3 years from date of Manufacture
Instructions of Use:
Real Food ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7 - 8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.