Helvellyn 200 Tent
£105.00 RRP £150.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Helvellyn 200 Tent from Vango is great on rough terrain, with a semi-geodesic structure that is self-supporting and stands fast. Perfect for backpacking trips where every gram counts, this tent is lightweight with a small pack size, but still provides an exceptional defence against the elements. Fully waterproof with taped seams, and with mesh inner doors that provide bug-free ventilation, this tent is great for all year trekking.
- Semi-geodesic structure is self-supporting, providing excellent weight, stability, and balance
- Breathable polyester inner allows condensation to pass through for a comfortable night’s sleep
- O-shaped inner doors
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Inner pockets for organising essential items
- Weather tested to European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics that meet the EN5912 safety standard
- Fast pack tent bag with oversized opening and compression straps to control pack size
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- Multifunction door allows entry form either side or can be completely opened
- Sleeps: 2
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 10 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 70D 3000mm polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester
- Groundsheet: 70D, 6000mm lightweight polyester
- Poles: Powerlite® 7001-T6 alloy
- Pack Size: 46 x Ø16cm
- Weight: 2.77kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
Powerlite Alloy 7001-T6 Poles are lightweight alloy poles that are made with precision and strength, combined with flexibility and corrosion resistance.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.