Latitude 300 Sleeping Bag - Imperial Blue
£49.00 RRP £70.00 In Stock
The Vango Latitude 300 is a great sleeping bag for year-round trips and expeditions and is D of E and Scout-approved. This 3-4 season mummy bag is combines different fibres for effective insulation that wicks away moisture and regulates temperature to ensure a comfortable night in a range of different conditions. Great for colder climates and winter camping trips, the Latitude 300 has an aluminised reflective interlining that works to reflect heat from the user back into the bag and prevent it escaping.
- Off-set double layer construction prevents cold spots at the stitching lines
- Insulite™ Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user
- Compressible, low weight insulation
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester - durable, water resistant and breathable
- Polair Silky soft fabric
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure for extra warmth and easy adjustment
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard for warmth or ventilation
- Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh Award and The Scout Association
- Performance: 3-4 Season - Suitable for all year use
- Comfort Temp: -1°C
- Limit Temp: -7°C
- Extreme Temp: -25°C
- Max User Height: 190 cm
- Packed Size: 29 x 24 cm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Interior Chest Width: 78 cm
- Interior Foot Width: 48 cm
- Interior Length: 205 cm
- Insulation: Synthetic
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).