Omega 250 Tent
£143.00 RRP £220.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Omega 250 tent from Vango has ample living space, making it perfect for longer expeditions where a little more room is invaluable. The toggled inner divider lets you arrange the living/sleeping areas to fit your needs, with twin flysheet doors that allow access to both sides of the tent. Part mesh doors and door vents provide great ventilation in warmer weather, while full waterproofing and the Tension Band System gives you protection from the elements in the colder months.
- Tunnel shape provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Mesh flysheet door provides ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Toggled inner divider provides flexible sleeping options or increased living space
- Clip-in riser porch groundsheet provide a clean, dry storage area
- Diamond Clear windows maximise light and visibility
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System increases tent performance in adverse conditions
- Twin flysheet doors to allow easier access for two or more occupants
- O-shaped inner doors
- Part mesh inner door allows ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Flysheet door vent opens from the top to ventilate the porch
- Inner pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag with oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners that lock securely
- Reflective pegging points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- Weather tested to European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Sleeps: 2
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 12 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 70D 5000mm hexagonal polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester
- Groundsheets: 70D lightweight polyester 6000mm
- Poles: Powerlite® 7001-T6 alloy
- Pack Size: 48 x Ø19cm
- Weight: 4.19kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Diamond Clear are PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility so nothing obstructs the view from inside your tent.
Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds by creating a tough triangular frame within your tent.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
Powerlite Alloy 7001-T6 Poles are lightweight alloy poles that are made with precision and strength, combined with flexibility and corrosion resistance.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).