Stanford Side Awning - Herbal
£112.99 RRP £140.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Stanford Side Awning from Vango attaches to the Vango Stanford Tent, letting you create extra living space for a more comfortable camping trip. Fully enclosed, this awning acts as an additional wing to your tent, whether you need more storage space or another place to relax.
- Diamond Clear windows for maximum light
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- High visibility guylines
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Fire retardant fabrics meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Body: Protex® 70D 4000mm polyester
- Poles: Powerflex® fibreglass
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
Powerflex Fibreglass Poles use only the highest possible grade of fibreglass to give a lightweight yet extremely strong pole.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).