Wilderness 250 Sleeping Bag
£16.25 RRP £32.50
The Vango Wilderness 250 sleeping bag is part of the vibrant range that is ideal for first time campers, scouts, guides, festival-goers and young families. This is an affordable and functional sleeping bag for a great night's sleep that packs up easily into its compression pack once its time to go home. A functional and affordable 2 to 3 season sleeping bag for late spring to early autumn camping.
- Single-layer stitch through construction maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- 210T microfibre polyester fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed soft-to-touch microfibre lining
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation is durable, maximises loft and retains loft in damp conditions
- Woven zip puller
- Grab loops aid zip movement
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Horizontal stitching holds insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping
- Two-way auto-lock zip
- Hanging loops
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Insulated zip baffle
- Internal pocket
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Recommended by The Scout Association
- Performance: 2-3 Season - Suitable for spring to autumn use
- Comfort Temp: 5°C
- Limit Temp: 0°C
- Extreme Temp: -15°C
- Max User Height: 190 cm
- Packed Size: 41 x 21 cm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Interior Chest Width: 78 cm
- Interior Foot Width: 48 cm
- Interior Length: 200 cm
- Insulation: Synthetic
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).