Woburn 500 Tent
£210.00 RRP £300.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Woburn 500 Tent from Vango is an exceptionally liveable tent, with standing height throughout, and large Diamond Clear windows for a really light and airy feel. With lantern hanging points, privacy curtains, and organisational bedroom pockets, this tent is homey and comfortable, and features a toggled inner divider that lets you adjust your sleeping arrangement to best suit your needs. Fully waterproof with great ventilation too, this tent is perfect for family camping.
- Linked-in groundsheet is easily attached or detached
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a water tight seal
- Mesh flysheet door to provide ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Lantern hanging points
- Lights out inner tent to reduce brightness for a better night’s sleep
- Toggled inner divider top create flexible sleeping options
- Bedroom pockets for essential items
- Part mesh inner door for ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Diamond Clear windows for maximum light
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors and create a canopy
- Toggled privacy curtains that can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone reduces condensation
- High visibility guylines
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics meet European EN5912 safety standard
- Expandable tent bag for easy packing
- Sleeps: 5
- Pitching: All in one (approx. 15 minutes pitching time)
- Flysheet: Protex® 70D 4000mm polyester
- Inner: Breathable polyester 190T
- Groundsheet: Polyethylene
- Poles: Powerflex® fibreglass
- Pack Size: 64 x 31 x 27cm
- Weight: 13.20kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds by creating a tough triangular frame within your tent.
AirZone ventilation system keeps air circulating in your tent and reduces condensation with high and low ventilation panels.
Protex® is a premium PU coated polyester fabric which is coated to a number of different levels of waterproofness dependent on the type of tent it is to be used on. Polyester fabrics, if compared to similar nylons, have greater elasticity and hence are less prone to ripping if you trip on a guyline or pegging point. In addition because polyester absorbs less water than nylon, the tent will sag less when it gets wet.
Powerflex Fibreglass Poles use only the highest possible grade of fibreglass to give a lightweight yet extremely strong pole.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).